The purpose of MSG411 is to assist people with chronic disorders through hope, encouragement and resources.
and to ENJOY YOUR LIFE!!
A little history of MSG411
2016-17 The group was called Migraine Support Group
2018-2019 My Support Group Information – The group expanded including people of any chronic illness, disease or disorder. 411 was added to the name encouraging the importance of information.
2020 – The group begins with new fresh ideas! Call it “Marvelously Silly Gaggle” or “Mindful Seeds Grow” or perhaps the old pun “MonoSodiumGlutimate.” It is not about the acronym. What’s most important is the group’s purpose.
PRESENTLY MSG411 is on hiatus. Thank you for visiting the site.
“What happens when MSG411 gets together?” A meeting may begins with ‘food for thought’, a short bit of information. You may want to reflect on personal questions like “What was a recent challenge?” and “What was a recent blessing?” Most importantly, gatherings are meant for you to focus on YOU. Give a gift to yourself.
During MSG411, please keep in mind:
- Confidentiality – Everything shared in the group stays in the group. Unless you personally give it out to someone you meet; phone numbers, email and home addresses are not shared information.
- MSG411 does not proclaim to “cure” or “fix” chronic disorders. MSG411 is geared toward gaining a healthy mental outlook despite physical challenges with support and information.
- No person(s) gains monetary profit of any sort from this group. The soul purpose of MSG411 is to benefit health and wellbeing.
- Soliciting is not allowed.
It is in human kindness received in such settings as a support group that get us through the worst of times.
Learn ~ Share ~Laugh ~ Listen ~ Grow ~ Heal ~ Smile
A Message to Newcomers:
MSG411 was established for people that suffer from chronic health conditions particularly invisible diseases such as fibromyalgia, MS, sciatica, migraines, IBS, depression, lupus, POTS, chronic fatigue, etc.
These condition can be debilitating. All too often, flares and attacks leave a person unable to function and carry out daily tasks. Trying to explain how this feels to someone that has never experienced it is difficult. MSG411 provides a platform for people to connect with one another.
MSG = My Support Group ~ Together. Support is key. 🗝
411 = Information. ~ Resources, tips, and experience. Knowledge is key. 🗝
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME)
- Food Intolerances, Allergies
- Depression, Mental Illness
- Digestive Disorders (Crohns, IBS, Celiac)
- Lyme Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Neurological Diseases (Migraine)
- Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome
- and many, many more…